My brain slipped last night and I told Morgan I would watch Nate and Jacob even though I had to drive my mum to a Dr. appt. this morning. I also had to go to the food bank, mum and baby yoga, wash diapers, and have Amy over. It turned out more like drive mum to her appt., go to the food bank, get home wash diapers, then have the kids dropped off just as my mum calls me to come and pick her up. She had to take a taxi instead. Apparently I am so helpful it turns right back around to inconvenient. Jake helped me hang up the diapers, and then we all went to the park a block over. Olive strapped to me in my wrap, Nate in a stroller and Jacob on foot. Very very slow foot. A women passing me joked that I still had room for one on my back. Alas it is true, room for one more! After all the adventuring with the kids, when Morgan came to pick them up I was so tired Olive and I just took a nap instead of yogiing. And Amy was riding our wavelength cause I got a text an hour later saying she was too tired to come. So today only turned out half as busy as I thought it would.
At the food bank I ordered a "Good Food Box". Its part of a community program to buy locally produced fruits and veggies large scale, so they can be distributed at a more affordable price. We'll be getting a medium size box, and I guess I'll see how much produce that entails. It cost me 10$, and is supposed to feed about 2 people for 2 weeks.
I also made started making myself a hat, and the first version turned out too small, so instead I made myself a hat, and I made Jacob one too. See us sporting them below.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)