Thursday, May 27, 2010

36'

I have been informed that I dont update often enough by my sister Charlotte, and I agree. There's just so much else to do! Most importantly its outside season! And me and Olive have been much outside, getting heatstroke in this INSANE weather. (36' in may!?) Today is supposed to be much more temperate.
As far as Olive goes, in the week since I have posted she's gotten huge, and huger. We had a Dr. appt. and she's 13.8 pounds. I cannot remember her height for some reason, I think it was 64 cm. Even ignoring that, she just looks SO MUCH bigger. I look at her in the face and then look down and her body just keeps going and going 'til I get to her feet on the other side of the room. And she rolls and gets stuck on her belly, even though she can roll both ways, back to tummy, tummy to back.

Olive sleeping on one couch, bango on the other, at the soot pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)