Thursday, April 8, 2010

Springtime fun, Greg's birthday, and the day after... and, and, and...

For Greg's birthday I made him pie and homemade pierogies, and we hung out at home, then got into a fight. Which is what I think always happens on peoples birthday's because even when you dont want to expect anything on your birthday I think most people secretly hope its gunna be super-amazing-special-time, and then its just another day, and well. But fights are silly, and all the apologies were made from both sides.
These are the pie and pierogies...


There have also been so many awesome days in the sun last week that I took pictures of and never had time to share. Like me and Olive in the backyard hanging laundry (she slept, I hung). And Jakob (EDIT: Jacob, yeah seriously I'm not a good aunt) entertaining himself for an extremely long time at Morgan's. He'll go form one thing to the next in minutes, and is at some stage of super excited about destroying everything. He ate dirt... from his mum's little broccoli seedlings. :(







Also this happened today:



3 comments:

  1. Along with being great at drooling Olive is a champion puker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the most I've [spontaneously] laughed in a month (Olive's amusement at her own vomiting).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that video is like the bestest thing ever oh man it rules so much!! I love her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)