Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Funny things that Olive does

The sign we use for the word Juice is the alphabetic sign for the letter 'J', done by sticking out your pinky and hooking it round. In toddler this translates to waving both hands around willy-nilly, and sometimes includes the elbows. We get the idea though. However its a ridiculous sign for a toddler, because when demonstrating to me that she HAS juice its just a half-full cup of OJ flying about. Oh well.

Another symptom I've been having while pregnant is that my mouth tastes like the inside of a battery, or at least I imagine so. So, I spit a lot. Of course that means Olive's been 'spitting' too, no saliva just pursing her lips making a 'pppt' sound. She also pretends to pick her nose by putting her finger beside her nose and twisting it around. Funny girl.


1 comment:

  1. I love that you're blogging again! I've heard through the St Henri grapevine that Olive is cuter than ever (didn't think it was possible) and it looks to be true! I hope your body will be okay soon; the thought of breastfeeding and being pregnant while not eating or sleeping sounds like a receipe for trouble. Wish I was around to help you out. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)