Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Skating

I do not know how to skateboard. That is, until yesterday! I'm about as good as Olive.

Pictures of me rulin' it.

 

And Olive rulin' it.

Greg is a really good teacher. In all things, not just skating. He is patient, and understands what other people don't understand, and explains it clearly, then he is patient again. He's has taught me to play drums as well. Which is another thing I thought I'd be retarded at for life.
Pamela is with us for the week because her lease was up yesterday, her new home will be in Toronto, and there are two more weeks of school. Oh yeah, and she's my bestie, right. That's her voice in the video.




2 comments:

  1. First of all, that is too adorable. Take it down please.
    Second. If Pam is staying with you, where am I going to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She leaves on Thursday, you get here Friday!
    and NO they stay!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)