Wednesday, July 7, 2010
A Smiling Baby
We went to the beach today. Thank god, 43' heat wave. The water wasn't even cold, or warm, it was hot. That's never happened to me before, where I've gone to the beach and the water was HOT. All I can say is: naked baby day! Well, naked Olive + hat and fruit-net.
There was a little bit of a hassle driving out to Oka, and Olive cried a lot of the way. She absolutely hates being in the car. More so every time. Usually she just cries, and cries, and cries herself all worked up and then passes out. And its hard on me 'cause I know what would help: not being in the car. Its a guilty time, but sometimes just unavoidable. I have made sure to fill my bus pass every month these days, and now if I have to go out I try my best not to drive. I don't even like driving, at all. I very much cannot wait until Olive and I are cruising on my bike; when her head is helmet big enough. Oh how glorious that will be. The beach though, it was very wonderful. And Olive enjoyed the water. Learning to splash. It ended like so:
The 2nd best kind of baby; a sleeping baby.
tags:
Grama and Grampa,
Greg and Julia,
Olive,
Parenting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)