Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Goodbyes...

 Well the grandparents are back to Ontario tomorrow. Its a bit sad. We had planned to go to La Ronde today, but this heat wave inspires zero movement, especially outdoors so instead we spent today in the "underground shopping" (as Greg's mum calls it). I do not normally go shopping, ever. I used to, and I like it, but I strive to consume less, and change the shopping=happiness mind-set which has been nurtured into all of us, so normally these days I avoid shopping. But this was a nice treat. Air-conditioning, bright colours, people people people, the subway, a few purchases from Greg's mum; sunglasses, shorts, and some Olive dresses. All things I can say that we actually needed, which makes me glad. By the sound of me right now, you'd swear I never leave my house, I do, I go for walks around the block daily, :). Who needs to leave St-Henri anyway?
I thought I'd share a few more good ones from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)