Some weekend pictures by Tony:
We had a lovely casserole lunch (possibly my favourite kind of lunch) at Amy & Tony's Sunday. Her sewing machine had been wonky and she didn't use it anymore because she could not figure out what was the cause of the crazy stitching. I couldn't have that. A sewing machine put away! No no no. To my own surprise I was able to fix it. Some adjustments here and there, a thread change, and a good oiling (maybe too much). I don't even oil my own machines, so it was actually my first time. And so simple, I'm thinking shame on me for treating my own so badly.
Another thing; I don't really care about spelling. I mean if you'd like to spell however you want, go ahead. As long as I can understand what you mean. But I care about my own, and I spell my words with U's. Favourite. Labour. Neighbourhood. Honour. But spell check disagrees with me. And its an eyesore. Red underlines all over the place! Why can't it accept both ways?
Olive has the sweetest the hoodie, did you make that?
ReplyDeleteAre you using FF? If so, you can just download the Canadian English dictionary and you'll never be bothered again about writing properly!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what FF is.
ReplyDeleteahhhhh I am dying looking at these pics she just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day!! I need to see her again soon!!
ReplyDeleteI did not make the sweater, but it is still so so cute. the pointed hood, right?
ReplyDelete