Thursday, May 20, 2010
Things to be done.
A while back, probably around the new year, I wrote down a list of accomplishments I wanted to work on for this year. I forgot it on my desktop, and did not look at it again. Until today, and to my surprise I'm on my way with almost every bullet-point. Its all very overwhelming life type goals. Things I cannot expect to change or receive overnight. I wanted to eat home cooked meals more often. Pay of debts. My biggest goal is to make sewing a realistic source of income for our family. There are only one or two things I can place a check mark to, but still I am very pleased with my progress. Onward and Upward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)