Friday, June 15, 2012

In back


I've been winging it sometimes with this style of baby carry, its neat because its knotless and requires a relatively small piece of fabric, this is just an oversize scarf my mum had. I've even seen videos of women using this carry with a towel.
Watch both videos because the second is a very little girl carrying another little one, precious really.





Also I did this the other day with Olive on the back and Emy on the front. Not too bad if I forget that I'm carrying an extra 40 pounds. At least its evened out:



For anyone without kids, the noise in the background of that last video is like the soundtrack to my life.

1 comment:

  1. Finally got around to watching the videos... awesome! The one with the girl wearing the baby IS very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)