Last book of 2010:
I love Steve Martin. He is too talented. I actually finished reading it today, but was only 30-40 pages to the end for a painful 4ish days, where I just couldn't seem to get more than 4 pages at a time in.
Unlike our Charlotte, I enjoy resolution because I dont see it as a time to break a bad habit, but more like a marker for checking off progress towards my ambitions. Why not new year?! It is really a wonderful time, and there's not much else to do but introspect. I do like to improve myself all year round however!
Here's the list:
1. Make strides in learning to live our lives more and more free of plastic. Especially the disposable kind.
2. Start running, and keep it up.
3. Confidently make all our bread (and crackers, and cereal, and...)
4. Write more songs on guitar
5. Find time for sewing regularly
6. Garden successfully, ie. don't kill all my seedlings
7. Get back on my bike. Reestablish my old feeling that cars are almost useless in the city.
8. Spend more time outside (made easy by numbers 2,6, and 7)
9. Pay off my student debt
10. Learn to silkscreen
11. Learn to make food preserves
12. Get pregnant!
I may have to expand it. I may be too ambitious.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)