Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Double Fail

Most of the time I bring Olive to the potty first thing in the morning, and I mean first thing, like as our eyes are opening, she pees and poos, and then I dont have to think about it for another half an hour at least. But sometimes she doesn't pee, and sometimes she doesn't have to poo. Then it's kind of a guessing game. That's not my fail. My fail is this; if she doesn't poo right away, I know it will probably be coming soon. we hang out in the kitchen playing and eating breakfast, or checking my emails and eating breakfast, and playing, I see her *I'm taking a shit* face, and I know it. Its the EC mamas intuition, but another part of my brain says 'no no Julia, she's not pooing, she's just playing', the lazy part of my brain. And the Intuition part is ALWAYS right, the lazy part NEVER. But for some reason it still happens. Not all the time, but often enough to make me annoyed with myself. It backfires on the lazy part, because cleaning shitty diapers is way more work than bringing a babe to the potty. Fail #1.

Also, yesterday I tried making yogurt, and it looks like chunky milk soup. Fail #2

At least its warmer out and my poopy butt baby is cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)