Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rarely in the Same Place at the Same Time

Ryan, Me, Cud, Bubzee, & Olive

Some of my Favourite people.

Today we went out for breakfast. Ryan found us. We Drank tea, and searched for a missing pen in the cold. Cold, cold cold. I picked 'elk' from Bubzees medicine cards. I am perseverance. I need to know when to go, and when to rest. I should spend more time with others of my same sex. Except in mating season. Also Olive got a new hat from bubz. She just whipped it up:

The button is one I've been saving. Its a wolf.

Olive is an 11 month old now.

2 comments:

  1. You're pretty. thank god we share genes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey I missed this! The one of you laughing is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)