11 month Olive, is a lot like 10 month Olive. We have successfully made a transition from Olive-goes-to-sleep-with-Mummy to Olive-goes-to-sleep-with-Daddy. In fact I now have trouble putting her to sleep when Daddy is late from work. She flops around the bed saying "diddie diddie diddie", drifts off, and then pops up to say "Diddie!". Like she's waiting for him. That's very nice.
3 teeth and one on its way.
I think she can walk, but doesn't know it yet. She will hold on to the coffee table with the smidgenest of tips of a finger, stepping out towards the couch, clearly standing on her own weight, but then I see her realise she's standing, her legs collapse, and she speeds across on knees and hands instead. Its silly because she can do this too. Climb up the couch and down. She got the backwards shimmy off down-pat.
Her thoughts on the cold: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah". Really.funny.girl.
Us:
awww I love the picture. I love nursing pictures. The black and white is so nice.
ReplyDeleteme too.
ReplyDelete