Preparing the house to be fumigated has been like moving, except worse because we had to pack everything up overnight, but before anything could go in bags it had to be put through the dryer for 45 minutes. I dryered 6 or 7 GIANT garbage bags of clothing/linen/towels. Why do we own so much stuff!? Then, on our porch there are another 16 bags of fabric, shoes, backpacks, more linen. Really. REALLY. Why do we own so much stuff? Its okay, we're inspired to purge after this. Winter Yard Sale anyone?
The bags have to stay outside on our deck for at least a week. 3 will be better. Wear as little clothes as possible. I don't even really want to be in the house. I have an active toddler who CANNOT crawl on the floor. oh my. oh my oh my oh my.
Its been interesting. I'm bummed, but not mad, because I don't get angry at situations I can't change, or have no control over.
There is an up side. We are forced to stay out of the house for 24 hours, so I have to spend the night at my sister Morgan's, and Charlotte is visiting from Halifax. Its a surprise party that asks the question: "Do I have to?!" Cake cake cake.
Go away, bugs
ReplyDeleteyes!
ReplyDeleteIs this you Tony?
You know you can post under URL/Name instead of anonymous.