This week Greg helped out our friend Marissa a little in organizing a show for the Bicycle Film Festival and he did a little volunteering too so we could both go see one of the movies (with our non-money). So today we joined the rest of the volunteers for a little raw food lunch which was delicious.
It was in a wonderful loft space downtown by the mountain which had a really really incredible view. You could climb out the window onto the roof too.Olive ended the lunch by taking her afternoon nap on me as expected. She is getting very very heavy to carry for long trips now. I haven't fully figured out what I am going to do. It's effecting my back a little. We have an umbrella stroller, but I really just don't like pushing them around, I hate it even more than the back strain. I cannot wait until next summer when we can cruise around on my bike together... just have tough it out 'til then!
Also, I made everything Olive was wearing that day.
ReplyDelete