Saturday, August 21, 2010
Safe Kiddo
Yesterday I moved our mattress directly on the ground. As Olive has fallen out of the bed twice. There's many an "I told you so" running through my brain. All advocates of bed-sharing recommend keeping your bed as low as possible, as children eventually learn to crawl and usually but not always before they learn to go feet first. A couple of nights ago I heard Olive wake up, and I was there in a split, even then she was already at the edge. I thought "Oh my! Its time", but I waited and procrastinated, and now ouch, she's got a bump on her head. Feelin' quite lame about this. But lesson learned. Now she can crawl all around our room with the mattress on the floor, and it even feels quite cozy that low to the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)