Monday, August 23, 2010
Archetype
I wish very much that I could impart to Olive patience, and peace, and calm. That I could be a good example of these things and she would learn assurance through her model mother. But unfortunately I am a common ball of anxieties. Not that I do not try. I learn to breath and perform tasks slowly, I enjoy little moments, and accept things as they come. I exercise patience, but it is always a feeling that I must endure, not part of my disposition. I have been anxious every day for all of my adult life, for no reasons that I know of, and despite many many efforts. I don't worry that Olive will learn from me to be sad. I am a very happy person. At a time, my anxiety caused me to be sad, or depressed, but I don't see things in a negative light anymore and I enjoy life. Still, there are always vibrations that come from my brain, and run through my body, exiting at my fingertips. They are butterflies and nerves. They are who I am. And I worry, probably the most that this is just a bad example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)