Oh my I haven't added a thing here all week. I've honestly been drawing blanks on inspiration, although thinking back on the week a lot more has gone on than I previously posted. Greg worked from 10 30 am to 9 30 pm a couple days this week, which was so draining on all of us. The long hours for him, then the lack of any alone time for me, and dealing with tired and impatient parents for Olive. We've all been kind of cranky and avoidy. But it's through and looks like Greg has no shifts next week so the pendulum swings the other way and we'll have many lazy together moments this coming week.
In Olive news: She has started to drag herself across the floor. Its not crawling, no, but its crazy close. She's pretty fast. I put her down, turn around, and when I look back BAM! she's under my sewing tables, chewing on some dust.
It's about bloody time!
ReplyDelete