Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Walks



This muggy weather is making me, and everyone else here really really lazy. Nap nap nap.
Not only did I cut my bangs too short (visible in the picture above), but I also did them crooked. And the better side is the longer one, so they are staying that way. And of course everyone has just said that I should not have cut them in the first place, but WHEN has that EVER stopped me? Not never. I need the constant reminder that I could be pretty if I wasn't so inclined to looking like a dork. Luckily I have my adventure hat!
Besides that, there's nothing new.
...
except this:


If we could make them any faster Morgan and I would just fill the whole bathtub with goddam fuckin' cute kids! Jacob thought this was the perfect opportunity to hit the babies as their skin made a nice loud smacking sound with his wet hands. Oh joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)