This morning Greg and I woke up seemingly on the exact same page: we HAVE to find some way to organize the crazy insane amount of vinyl, cassettes, VHS, books, and, and, and ..... that we have in our living room. So we went to IKEA (we are poor), spent too much money (from where, I dont know, 'cause we are poor), Olive was super good, and then spent the rest of the day sorting through the stuff. And now our living room looks amazing. I am so happy.
And by good, I mean Olive was amazing. She's been sleeping sound since 5, and I bet she'll wake up real early, but its worth it for the clean room.
Pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)