Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Messy home.

House cleaning to do:
x Dishes
x Wipe down table, counter, and stove
x Water seedlings
x Water other plants
x Fold and put away diapers
x Fold, hang and put away clothes
x Hang up coats
x Organize shoes
x Tidy bathroom sink area
x A load of laundry
x Sweep
x Mop (always on the list, I never ever get to it)

Olive is napping. Every once in a while she moans really loudly. When I go to check on her, she is still sleeping though. In general she's been very moany/whiny. Coupled with the intense drooling I am positive she'll be getting some teeth very soon. Yay for my nipples!
I do not want to unnecessarily medicate Olive (obviously), but this has been a hard one for me. Getting your teeth is a part of life, growing pains, but when she has been frantic and in tears, gumming on my fists, I feel like that is a point where a little Oragel to numb the gums is best. I choose calm and medicated over frantic and pure.
Yesterday, before Greg came home from the work (stopping at the pharmacy), we lay in bed and I wrapped Olive up tight, cuddled her, and she cried for an hour before falling asleep with me. She was so tired she napped the whole evening, and then still slept all night with me.

I've had another week of lethargy. I constantly want a nap. But I have also gotten a lot of sewing done this week. A bunch of appliques on a hat for Olive I found in the road while walking on Saturday, and 7 out of 12 bar-pads I am making for Bikurious to sell in their shop. I also silk screened like 40 tags to put on anything that I make. I am thinking maybe then I have not actually been lazy, but it feels as though because I haven't been constantly stressing myself this week. Isn't it strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)