Friday, March 26, 2010

Things I got done today.

- Tidied the house.
- Hung out with Morgan, Jakob, and Nate.
- Got half a haircut.
- Ate Doubles with my mum.
- Cleaned out my closet, and got rid of a bunch of unused clothing.
- Sewed all my shirts that didn't fit.
- Dye-bathed a vest, skirt, and tube-top.
- Watered my seeds (tomatoes and broccoli have sprouted!)
- Watched half and episode of The Biggest Loser.
- Dishes
- Put babe to bed.

Sometimes I need to remind myself that I get things done. I tend to like being busy. I get a little sad when I wake up late, the house is a mess, I dont shower, eat properly (at all), knock something off my "to do" list, or go outside. Really who doesn't? Sometimes all those things happen (or dont) in one whole day, and by the end I feel like mush. Today was good though, I feel contented, and super excited that my seeds have begun sprouting! Soon I will have a lovely deck garden to keep me busy. My computer isn't registering my memory card. So unfortunately I cant show some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)