Sunday, March 21, 2010

Talking

I forgot to mention the other day that Olive has started making sounds. Greg and I could see it coming for about a week. She'd open her mouth wide and force these tiny grunts, but not real sounds. She wasn't in control yet. About 2 days ago, I had her lying on a blanket in the living room, making her smile, talking to her, and talking to Greg on the phone. She just started going "ow ow ow ah ah ah!" "owwwww ah!". Its so wonderful that it happened then, because I could put the phone to her mouth and ears, so that Greg could hear her, and talk to her, and most definitely she heard him and was talking back. Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)