Yesterday I sewed Olive some tights and leg warmers after dreaming them. Very awesome. Also check out the bumblebee hat. My mum and Morgan found it from Jade's baby clothes.
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE!! CANNOT DEAL WITH HOW CUTE SHE IS!!! I have to come visit soon. school is taking over my life. and this stupid being dumped thing has really been brining me down :( I am coming to visit soon I promise. xo
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE!! CANNOT DEAL WITH HOW CUTE SHE IS!!! I have to come visit soon. school is taking over my life. and this stupid being dumped thing has really been brining me down :( I am coming to visit soon I promise. xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bumble bee!
ReplyDeleteps, I had not done so yet until now, but I just read every single post you ever made on this blog. so amazing :)
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Essa.
ReplyDelete