Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ready, set...

No real news on the baby front. I can say I feel her on her way, but what does that even mean to anyone who isn't me or my pelvis? It seems she'll be right on time. The due date is Saturday, or Sunday. Whichever the tenth falls on.
I've almost got everything I have on mind that we might need. Nursing bra's, detergent for the baby, wipes, clothes, many blankets. Greg got an awesome Ergo carrier for Christmas from his mum which I am hoping to share until I can get myself the Didymos wrap I want so badly. Unfortunately at the moment I there's no money for that, and plus one carrier will do. Seeing as there's only one baby! :)
I washed all the hand-me-downs, and the basinet lining two days ago, and since then all 3 cats have spent their days snuggling in it. Greg's friend Jenna suggested I sew baby a cat suit so that she can be accepted into the bunch.... Most definitely that will work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)