Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Moving!

I have FINALLY found us a new place to live!
*sigh*
I started looking for a new place shortly after Emy was born, so its been about a year of frustration. I am so relieved. And its a great apartment. I don't feel like I've settled for crap out of desperation.

Allow me to give a description:
Its a 5 1/2 (or two bedroom for all outside of Quebec) on the second floor in a fourplex. The building is almost identical to my mum's, and our apartment is even in the same corner. Located in Verdun, close to the river.
We've got a parking space in the back (I probably get 200$-300$ worth of tickets a year), and a big front and back balcony. There's a room for the girls, I will have a bedroom with 4 walls, and a closet (luxurious!). A window in the bathroom. An extra room for sewing/crafting/playing/whatever we want. The kitchen and living and spare room are all open to each other, which I love because too many doors make me feel claustrophobic. Washer, dryer, and dishwasher outlets!

Oh my, its like heaven. I am so pleased.
We move July 1st.


2 comments:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)