Tuesday, March 26, 2013

me me me emy me me

8 comments:

  1. That was the most riveting video I've ever seen. Would she fall? Would she make it? WHO KNOWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched this at least 15 times, always with a stupid grin on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Cause she's so great. When she's walking you can tell she is proud of herself, she knows she is doing something great.

      Delete
    2. I love the little panting laugh thing she does when she crawls.

      Delete
  3. This was like the best thing I've seen since I left Montreal...wwwwwait...its because this baby girl IS from Montreal!!!!


    No seriously, that smile? that grin? priceless

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)