Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3

Yesterday I was left at Morgans to watch over Nathan for a little bit. Emy was tired so I lay down with her to get her to nap, and maaaybe I faded away myself for a little bit. How much trouble can 2 three year old get in, really?
Well let me tell you: As I come out of Morgan's room I am met with a trail of pretzels leading down the hall, it splits at the kids bedroom. Inside I spot the empty pretzel bag but no kids so I keep on moving down to the kitchen. I hear some giggles. Under the table I see them, both wearing nothing but some angry-birds blankets, munching down on a bag of marshmellows! Well, at least they were well fed.

An added tidbit of hilarity is that as I herded them around the house to clean up their pretzel mess I noticed that Nathan was using his underwear as a carrying vessel and shoving the pretzels right down his front.

oooooooh man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)