Friday, January 18, 2013

graffiti

There's a considerable amount of graffiti in our building, so my neighbour Katla hosted a painting party for the kids a couple of weeks ago. Of course Olive and I had to snap some photos of her hard work:


She's very proud.
Another skill Olive's been developing is the use of my point and shoot.
Some photos by Olive:




The best; Ema and I usually take a late morning nap together and I put on a movie for Olive to watch. I guess I left my camera in reach, because I found this gem on there later:


Yes that certainly is a photograph of her movie. Well framed too! She's so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)