I ran into a stranger on the street, a woman walking her 3 (rescued :) ) pups, Jet, Little Will, and Max. "You are a baby" she said. "Do you have kids yourself?" "Are you kidding! I have grandkids your age" "I think I am younger than I look maybe." was my reply. We agreed: Having kids makes you realise that before you had them you could have done anything! All the time, anytime! All that free time! Then she corrected us: Once you have kids, then youknow you will be able to do anything. Everything else is a cinch.
I could doubley do anything now that I have 2 of em.
Ema has 2 teeth. She is so happy, crawling around, chewing on tidbits. I think I will have to put some of the nicer books away for awhile. I can anticipate the nibbled corners, ripped pages, half stories that come along with a soon to be one year old (not that soon, but soon enough). We are still in a hyper mama mode, meaning that she wants me all the time. I am very resigned to it, knowing how temporary it is. As I mentioned I am just cozied up in my bed waiting for true winter to fall. Aaron said today that he thinks I will spring back into action once the first snow falls. I've heard that will be sooner rather than later so I am more inclined to hope that our hybernation lasts. I have even been eating up like a squirrel. Putting on my extra layer.
| she is really a beaut this one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)