Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ho hum

I've been MIA here all month. I was internetless, and overwhelmed with life.
Lately I've been sewing a little, and working on another project that I'm excited about, which will, slowly and surely, get done. I cant feel the season. I know it is fall, and I sometimes feel overdressed, or underdressed, and I'm trying to take it in, but its been slipping by me.
I'm pretty excited about Hallowe'en tomorrow, and I will be very excited come snow-time. Beautiful crisp winter. In some hilarious joke, by the winds of fate, I have found the charger to my camera's battery but have now misplaced the battery. "ITS JUST NOT MEANT TO BE!" they are saying.

Emy has been.... just not happy lately. She cries, and follows me around the house. Wiggles away when she is picked up. Nurses intermittently, and wont really sleep without me by her side, which is impossible because I also have Olive. I would happily sleep all day with her if I could. I'd give her whatever she needed if I knew what it was. I just want her to feel better. It is by no means malice on her part, I know this is the crying of a baby who is uncomfortable. I think soap allergy? food allergy? And I hope hope hope it is teething. I hope hope hope she gets like 4 teeth at once. I wanna see her motering again, happily.
Thats been most of my life lately. I'm resigned to messy piles around my house that I can't tend to because she needs me, and we go out when the mess bugs me too much. Plus, she seems to be soothed and distracted easier when we go out and I can pick her up and put her down, and my attention is more flexible, I can be distracted by social interaction.
Olive's just the kid along side us. She wants snacks, parks, libraries, and her friends. All doable.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)