Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Commenting: How to

So I thought I'd throw out there to those of you that comment on my blog who dont have a blogger profile that YOU DONT HAVE TO POST ANONYMOUSLY, and then write your name after ward. Although it is cute and funny. Anonymous commenting irks me, even though I can usually decipher who it is.
Anyway.
To comment with a name: There is a drop menu when you make a comment, go in there and choose NAME/URL. Enter your chosen identity, and then add a link in the URL space. The link can be anything, your facebook page, tumblr, twitter, service Canada.
Go on, try it.
I'm looking at you Charlotte, Morgan, and Tony >: /

oh look at this picture picture of a baby that I used to trick you into reading this. I win.

4 comments:

  1. And it worked by golly, k but i ugh

    Like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now can I comment freely? without clicky clackin' things?

    no it's even more complicated for me.
    I was hoping i wouldn't have to type in that security password anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented in forever dude! Serious.

    -Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet was made for people like you Tony.

      Delete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)