Monday, April 9, 2012

all the time baby's

I remember holding Olive all the time. Cause she needed it, because it was easiest, because I needed it too. But I had forgotten how much it takes out of you. Emy likes to be held A LOT. I cant say if its more than when Olive was her age, I can hardly remember that time, but it feels like more. I am sure its all the time actually, and she prefers me to anyone else. She'll give my mum or greg or amy or my sisters a chance, but not for too long, and they've gotta be giving her bouncing and cooing, a lot more than she demands from me. For me its usually just cuddles and nursing, but the trade off is that its all the time. And I Am Tired! I had a good amount of hormones and help for the last six weeks pushing me through our babymoon, floating really, but I am feeling it now. Luckily this week Emy has welcomed a few bouts of sitting in her bouncing chair here and there. Staring, watching me chase around the other Bug in my house. Already she's growing up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)