Sunday, May 29, 2011

some obvious things

On a daily basis I get very tired of a couple of problems. Societal problems.
Slut shaming, or any women hating box ANY girl gets suppressed into. This isn't even about women. I am very tired of any sexual suppression. Sex and sexuality is an integral part of who we are as humans and animals.
I couldn't care less about anyone who is offended by swearing (I mean seriously!), putting weight in curse words is making something out of nothing, just to be offended.
I can't believe there are people who openly hate gays, and aren't embarrassed. I mean I really can't believe these people still exist.
I get pissed off at people who seem to not just disregard, but outright hate nature, and environmental concern. The other day on the CBC radio there was an interview with some folks who drive over the border to smuggle in illegal pesticides for their LAWN. I'm not kidding. Fucking losers. Its just sad. And I'm tired of these things as ISSUES.
rant end.

*I didn't realise I already had a Rant tag for my posts. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That's a WIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)