Thursday, March 3, 2011
Boots
These are my favourite boots, unfortunately I do not fit them anymore. That's one of the things that happens to you when you are pregnant, your feet get bigger and they don't usually shrink back. So after a year of being in denial, and some hurting feet I'm ready to get rid of them.
Any takers? I was a size 7. I've had them 3 years, but have only really worn them for one winter. They're in pretty good shape, you can see the one little nick on the side in the left photo. I put rubber bands around them because their little design flaw is that the zipper down the front slowly unzips while you walk, but the rubber bands solve that. I'll give them to anyone who wants to come pick them up, or ship them to anyone who wants to pay the shipping.
Illuseevil@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)