Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Feet Tall

 How we spend the entire day. Crawls out of bed, navigating the kitchen until she spots it, her highchair, then she climbs up herself, and sits, stands, hovers over the edge, for as long as I'll allow it. And I do. Mostly. From there she knows what she wants. She points and tells me food! with a "deeeee! deeeee!", she signs 'eat' 'milk' 'water', effective demands, so I oblige. Then she tells me her plans for the day, we discuss kitten colours and raisins, but its all in code, fortunately I'm now well versed in pantomime and babble, because she is a speaker, let me tell you.


Our serious faces.

I still only have access to an awkward computer, and also I still have thrush! IT IS NOT A JOY.






3 comments:

  1. That middle picture kills me!
    I can't believe she's changed so much since I last saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah.
    It makes her very easy to babysit though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I miss you girls but love that I can see new photos of you so often!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)