Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Size 12m

Today Olive started signing like mad. It clicked and cannot be unclicked. She's like "oh, if I do this you will give me that", even if she doesn't really want that. The signs she knows and will sign back; eat (signs eat), nursing (signs a different version of eat, plus a good smack to mommy's chest), water (signs eat and points to cup), all done (signs all done), hello/goodbye (the obvious).
Most of those aren't even the right sign, but I don't care. We're working on it. I am just thrilled that she's made that pivotal connection that the shapes I have been making at her for months mean something. THEY MEAN SOMETHING! hallelujah.

I gave her her 1 year old haircut just a tiny pin of hair off the top. The hair she's had since she was born. Her little mohawk.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)