Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Raisins

Every part of my body is dry. My hands, my feet, my lips, my BRAIN, especially my eyes, and even my nipples. Like a cold Siberian desert. I'm just full of negative things to say lately, aren't I? I guess January has caught up with me. I haven't been outside for more than ten minutes in long enough that I cannot remember. Yesterday was the apex of bone-chilling-frost-fist-clenching-coldness, so its only gunna getting warmer from here on out. In my wonderful, inevitably realistic, dreams.

Well here's me dancing in my hot pink one piece:
Keeps me warm from ankles to wrists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)