Thursday, November 25, 2010

Knitting and a Baby


My baby's been sleeping for hours! She's had a cough and a cold for weeks, and hasn't been able to sleep without waking herself up, and needing mum right there with her. I have forgotten what to do with myself while she sleeps. Sweep house? Oh look a knitting project!:


Its socks, if you can't tell. I have only ever knitted a short cowl before, Janine, our neighbour, is a knitting super-genius, and she is showing me how. I don't know my patience for knitting yet. I am enjoying it, but it may be a one project a year kind of hobby for me. We'll see.
I hear a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)