Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pushing Teeth

Olive had herself a morning. First she's been waking for the past three nights, the first night at 3 30, the second at 5 45, and this morning at 5 30. And this morning she was yawning as we got out of bed, but she insisted, so we did. I could just tell she felt off, and still does, she's on her fourth nap of the day now, and in between I've had her glued to my hip, welcome of course. If I put her down she just looks up at me so sad, and cries, and I have been feeling so sad for her, and then just 20 minutes ago I saw the two swollen lumps on her front gums. I pressed down on them and I can feel the teeth just underneath. I hope they push through soon, because sad baby is just so so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)