Friday, September 24, 2010

Ugly

I'm thinking that I have a cold. Sore throat, achy muscles, and to top it all it's very very gray outside. Oh my, I'm going take any chance I get to snuggle myself back in to bed. That is, after I finish some laundry and do some grocery fetching. Olive seems unaffected by my cold, or the weather; she is delighted to be playing in our 'Very Important Papers' box right now. What a jewel. My mum told me yesterday that Ukrainians affectionately call babies 'ugly'. Olive, my little Ugly.

2 comments:

  1. Why are there no pictures of this delightful playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I thought about it, but gray days make it hard to take clear pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)