Monday, June 14, 2010

And On We Go

Olive has been studying her hands, and saying "bah bah bah baaaaah!", she very clearly has her own inside jokes now too. She will look, let say at something bright, and smile crookedly, then look at me to see if I am also enjoying how funny it is, then look back and laugh, then back at me. Just to be sure. She did this while we were in one of those fabric stores downtown that are floor to ceiling rolls, mazes of cloth. It was too ridiculous for her. She was also laughing at our friends hyper dog the other day. I am wondering what she thinks when she's laughing like this.

I caught her sleeping like this the other day. Feet in hands. Confused look. I have to say she is a very serious looking baby.


More often, I find her like this. Just as funny?  Maybe more so. She's serious, yet unbelievably silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)