Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ol

Olive is just over a month now. She's very fat, chubby, probably due to the fact that when she isnt sleeping she seems to be eating. Which has made me VERY tired. I'm try to sleep a lot with her, and not expect too much from myself, but honestly I am a little antsy. I'd like to sew a bit, and get more exercise. Its difficult to even get out for a walk in the winter. Since we have been home from Ontario I am also super overwhelmed by the shambled state of our apartment. Piles of dirty dishes and clothes, the bed is undone, the floor needs a solid sweeping, the bathroom, the kitchen....  oh boy! Everything is also covered in cat hair. I'm trying to remain positive because I know soon Olive will be running around, and wont need me so.

1 comment:

Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)