I very much like tea, and bicycling, and sewing, and punk rock, and doing things for myself. Making things, finding things, building things, cooking things, thinking things, learning things; having my own way of life. DIY. Sometimes its hard, sometimes its not, sometimes I am lazy too. Its mostly about trying my best. I think that's key; our intentions.
I am into being positive, and clear headed. And I like positive people. I also try my best to steer away from gossip, although since embarking on such an endeavor I have found it nearly impossible to avoid. Its a slippery slope, and again I think it has a lot to do with intentions. So I've started to make it more about avoiding malicious gossip, being unresponsive, or just simply (and hopefully kindly) pointing out to others that perhaps it isn't necessary to talk about someone who is not around, or in no way relevant to our current lives. Usually I hope folks will understand where I am coming from, but very often they do not.
That's okay. I hope to set a good example, and I believe in being the change you want to see in the world. I do have a little one who will have to grow up in what we create.
I don't just have a kid, I am into being a parent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments irk me. If you would like to comment but dont have a blogger ID/google+ then simply go in the drop-down menu and select the NAME/URL option. (you dont have to add a url if you dont want to, but a name is appreciated)